QED in Alicante

Friday, March 31, 2006

Question to myself

I have a question. If this blog is read only by Alfonso, Sara, Berti and me. Why we write in English? I suppose that it is because, as Fernando says, English is the lingua franca. I hope this help me to improve my English.
Speaking of all a little, What about Advanced Time Series exam?. I am really shitted, because I saw the Gustavo’s exam and Pérez-Quirós asked theory.
It’s late. It’s 23 O’clock. I go to the bed. Until tomorrow at 8 O’clock with a cake

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Maltus said...

I don't know, i just started to write in English. But Roman is in our team up tp know. It is good to write in franca language :-)

I do not understand the equilibrium, in general, and i do not understand time series!! Yuju!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home